Agami is US-registered non-profit charity, dedicated to promote basic education for the underprivileged children in Bangladesh. Our aim is to provide educational materials, access to education and support, with an end goal of making our project villages self-sufficient.
The scope of this holistic solution will include education, as well as public health and economic independence. The cycle of ignorance, corruption, poverty and despair can be broken, with education being the greatest enabler of all. Agami is working to give Bangladesh a future through its children. Find out how you can help today!
Understanding the problem: Why aren't these children going to school? Continue reading...
Meet the children who benefit from your contributions
- March 16, 2013 March 2013 Newsletter
- December 8, 2012 December 2012 Newsletter
- Nov 8, 2012 Agami NE chapter press release
- November 8, 2012 Press release: ANE chapter first meeting
- September 8, 2012 September 2012 Newsletter
- June 8, 2012 June 2012 Newsletter
- February 21, 2012 February 2012 Newsletter
- November 8, 2011 November 2011 Newsletter
- August 25, 2011 August 2011 Newsletter
- May 18, 2011 Spring Newsletter
- December 10 2010 Winter Newsletter
- May 1 2010 Summer Newsletter
- Dec 16 2009 Winter Newsletter
- August 5 2009 Summer Newsletter
- April 15 2009 Press Release
- March 07 2009 Agami Spring Newsletter
- January 13 2009 SIDR Reconstruction update